Packaging is the most essential thing for all products when it comes to increasing their shelf life. More so, if you are dealing with food and related items which when come in contact with atmosphere and moisture, their quality deteriorates very easily. Wax paper is one such packaging material used in contemporary times for packaging purposes. There are many advantages of waxed paper over conventional paper which is precisely the reason why it is still quite prevalent, in most parts of the world.
Wax paper packaging
S.P Enterprises makes sure that quality wax paper reaches its customers and for this, there is a separate state of the art laboratory especially dedicated for research and development purposes, well equipped to meet all the challenges faced in the contemporary environment. We also keep ourselves updated about all latest packaging standards followed globally.
Few more qualities of wax paper offered by S.P Enterprises are as follows:
- They have excellent stiffness and non curl properties for increased speed and decreased waste.
- Maximum retention ensures a tight hugged wrap.
- Enhanced productivity on converting equipment through a fast sheet delivery.
- Custom print and color matching capabilities so that customized logos or prints can easily be churned out.
- Wet strength aids in moist and wet processing environment.
- Wax paper can be laminated to create heavier sheets or multiply sheets that can be separated.
- Superior release characteristics prevent bun sticking to wrapper.
- Non-wicking to retain product moisture and maintain package appearance.